Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowy Days - - - - Get Creative

Snow, Snow and More Snow.    We have a total of about 12" in 
our  small little town of Mountain View.  Days like these makes a perfect
time to get busy Creating or finishing things you already  have started. 
I have just finished 2 items that I had started for Valentine's Day.  
I have listed them both for sale on ebay.    Hurry and check them out (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270523708963&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT and
 








 I think they both turned out wonderful.
Now time for a FRIENDSHIP message:  Take time in the next few days to make a
Valentine surprise for a Special Friend.
I will be posting the one I'm making in the next week or two.
Remember Friends are special, so be sure to let them know.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment